cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control Job Monitor Execution Date and Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on PC10 SP13 and facing issues with job monitor Execution Date and Time. It doesn’t display the actual system time when the job is scheduled to run. User/System is in EST and displayed time Execution Date and Time column for a job step is always +5 hours. In addition SM37 job log displays different time then NWBC. Can someone please explain the different time settings and options when scheduling the job.

Here are some screen shots to explain what we are seeing in our system: System Time

With above selection I've scheduled a job. Now see the job monitor screen below. Three job steps, 1 completed which is correct as it was imediate. The other two job steps are in released and new status with start time as 20:00:00. Not sure from where it gets this time setting for 22nd and 23rd.

Now I tried to schedule another job which has execution type as Date/Time. System time:

With above selections I've scheduled another job. Now see the job monitor screen below. Three job steps, 1 released and 2 new. Released one has time as 14:13:22 while the new one are showing the correct time as 11:00:00 for 23rd and 24th.

Can someone please explain this behaviour and different time settings.

I checked Note 1909373 for time conversion which is already implemented in our system.

Thanks for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Note 1909373 was supposed to correct the issue. Can you confirm whether you have version 3 applied?

For this issue, there is another note to correct hourly frequency which is SAP note 2002535. However, it does not fit in your scenario.

Thank you,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Fernando. I checked for Note 1909373 we have version 3 implemented already.

In addition Note 2002535 is also implemented.

Thanks!!!