cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output generated when a bid is published.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in the middle of upgrading from SRM 7 Enhancement Pack 1 to SRM 7 Enhancement Pack 3. I'm currently facing an issue regarding output to contact persons when the bid is published.

I've maintained the correct entries as far as I'm aware in SPRO setting Define actions for document ouput. I am utilizing actional profile bbp_pd_bid, Action Definition Standard_Bid. I've set processed at to "1 Processing using selection report" as well as not permitted to immediate processing. I've also tried setting this to "process when saving document" but i get the same result.

I utilize program bbp_sc_transfer_grouped to create the bid invitation, but I see no output created at all once i look at the bid invitation through the web portal. I understand that program RSPPFPROCESS needs to run to generate the output, but when i run this program i get "no actions selected" message.

If i go to the bid and click "send notification" the process works and I get a notification created and available in SOST.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to where I can go to next to get this sorted out?

Thanks!

Jason Hunt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

check your conditions for outputting Bid Invitations:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Set Output Actions and Output Format > Condition-Dependent Document Output

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

As far as I'm aware i have defined conditions for a successful output correctly as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

I had the same issue a while ago...

From your Define Action Definition screen shot i noticed some changes that need to be made.

In the Action Defintion-->Action Settings-->Processed at -->1 processing selection report (this need to change to )  Process when saving Document.

The next field below it -->Processing Times Not Permited (needs to have the following entry) Selection report and Immediate Processing.

make the entries and let me know what happens for you

cheers

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jason

Form the above screen shot you provide of

Set Output Actions and Output Format -->Condition-Dependent Document Output --> in the Overview tab......make sure your entires are correct for Time of Processing --> entry should be "Processing when saving document" ***

*** this depends also on your workflow settings...do you automatic approval??

cheers

alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply, I have not tried your above solution because I was able to fix my issue by maintaining my Event Alert Schema for the "Published" event. Prior to upgrading to 7.13 we had not maintained this and everything was working.

Thanks,

Jason H.