Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enqueuer action block Error.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP ME Integration > Enqueuer MII action block to enqueue messages in SAP ME Inbound Message queue.

If we close and open the MII workbench the Enqueuer MII action block, the action block has a yellow square box and the transaction doesn't work.

Need to delete and add the block to make it work.

Has anyone faced this issue? whats the fix?

MII version : 14.0 SP4

This worked in 12.2.x

Reason: We are pulling Custom IDOCs from MII, make some changes and then pushing to SAP ME Inbound Message queue

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw this issue a while ago but had no time to track down the root cause.

On MII 14.0.5.0 I cannot replicate the issue now but maybe it is related to the transactions created within previous releases of MII and SAPMEINT (which of cause I do not have on my side).

So, please try the latest MII and SAPMEINT first. If the issue still persists, then your workaround seems to be the only solution for now.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upgraded MII to 14.0 SP5 Patch 0 (Apr 9, 2014), issue is there.

Also, when i execute the Transaction with Enqueuer block, the execution fails with the following message.

[ERROR] Error found trying to execute action 'Enqueuer_0' Exception: [com.sap.lhcommon.xml.XMLDataType.eval(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/objects/XObject;]

[ERROR] Uncaught exception from Enqueuer_0, java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.lhcommon.xml.XMLDataType.eval(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/objects/XObject;

Please advise..

Thanks,

Shridhar

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you cleared  Java cache on your PC? This would make sure new version of workbench is used.

Br,
KC

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I did clear Java cache, Transaction cache, Exception cache.

Thanks,

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a fix or workaround?

or Should i revert back to MII to 14.0 SP4 to make Enqueuer work?

Thanks,

Shridhar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you cannot submit a support ticket for this issue against MFG-MII component, then maybe reverting back to MII 14.0.4 is the only workaround.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy.

For now i will revert back to previous version..

Best regards,

Shridhar.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy.

I un-deployed MII 14 sp4 and deployed MII 14 sp3.

Now i don't see VISIPRISE project in MII also "ME Integration Services" is actions missing.

I re-ran all the CTC.

Please advise.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Per the installation guide, the sequence should be as below:

- deploy MII;

- restart NW;

- deploy SAPMEINT;

- restart NW;

- run CTC.

If you simply undeployed and re-deployed MII, it could make SAPMEINT invisible to MII.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Redeploy worked. Thanks.