cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner for Customer(own plant) created as a person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a customer master that is representing my own plant. Shipping data for plant is maintained under STO customizing.

I have CIFed the customer master, but it has got created as a PERSON  and not the organization.

I have also CIFed the vendor master(representing the same plant), it has got created correctly as Orgnization.

Can anyboy explain me what happened wrong with my customer master.

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Create customer as company in ERP and then cif. not as Mr or Ms .

Also like without company code data just general and sorg data.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suraj,

I checked in ERP.  the customer was created with Title: company only.

Also there was no data for this customer under companycode, except. terms of payment.

I blocked this customer using XD05 for the particular company code.  then again I CIFed it..

but still it's not changed.  Not sure what went wrong. any other clue?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am not able to change this to Organization, will it affect anyway in general EWM scenarios..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Create customer with account group organization and cif. Possible when you are creating customer in ECC creating with non organizational account group. As account group ar assigned to classification in CRM/EWM.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system which I am using, has a customer already created by someone else with the same account group 0120 : branch with incompany billing.  That customer had got created as organization in the EWM.  My customer has got created as person.  So i suppose there is no issue with account group.  I have below account groups in the system. All Std ones. what is the ideal account group that should be used for the customer which represents the Own plant.

0001010Sold-to party
0002020Goods recipient
0003010Payer
0004010Bill-to party
0005010Prospective customer
0006010Competitor
0007010Sales partners
0012010Hierarchy Node
0100XX0Distribution center
0110XX0Branch w/o intercomp.billing
0120XX0Branch with intercomp.billing
0130XX0Branch with external billing
0140XX0Assortment (obsolete,don't use
0150XX0Franchisee
01600Wholesale customer
01700Consumer
APOA010Sold-to party - APO Customer
CPD021One-time cust.(int.no.assgnmt)
CPDAXX1One-time cust.(ext.no.assgnmt)
DEBI010Customer (general)
EDIN070EDEAL CUSTOMER
KUNAXX0Customer (ext.number assgnmnt)
LCMS010Customer(Portal Role), Minimal
LCMX010Customer (Portal Role), Maxim.
PLNTXX0Ship to Party -Stock Transport
VERBXX0Affiliated Companies - BPAcc
VVDVD0TR-LO customer
Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created general customers with account group KUNA, still the issue is same. I have CIFed all general customers which have got created as PERSON in EWM. If possible, I can do screensharing, where I request you check the system issue.  Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Santosh

In one of the book I read if your plant organization is vendor and customer.  In that case where you assign CRM011 at same BP you assign CRM004 - vendor  and CRM002 - Customer and id no with client ID.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for ur inputs.

The problem has got solved now. customer will blank title gets created as organization.

Answers (0)