Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Installation On IDES ERP System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to see u here,

Im Tamer, i have been trying to install Gateway 2.0 into our IDES system, here are our system status information, Could u check it and let me know is our system available to be instaled.

SAP ECC 6.0

SAP_BASIS         702         0008      SAPKB70208      SAP Basis Component

SAP_ABA            702         0008      SAPKA70208      Cross-Application Component

PI_BASIS             702         0008      SAPK-70208INPIBASIS   Basis Plug-In

ST-PI     2005_1_  700       0006      SAPKITLQI6        SAP Solution Tools Plug-In

GW_CORE           200         0008      SAPK-20008INGWCORE               SAP GW CORE 200

SAP_BS_FND      702         0006      SAPK-70206INSAPBSFND            SAP Business Suite Foundation

SAP_BW              702         0008      SAPKW70208     SAP Business Warehouse

SAP_AP               700         0022      SAPKNA7022     SAP Application Platform

WEBCUIF            701         0005      SAPK-70105INWEBCUIF               SAP Web UI Framework

SAP_APPL          605         0005      SAPKH60505      Logistics and Accounting

IW_BEP               200         0008      SAPK-20008INIWBEP     Backend Event Provider

IW_CBS               200         0000           -         SAP IW CBS 200

IW_CNT               200         0000           -         SAP IW CNT 200

IW_FND              250         0008      SAPK-25008INIWFND    SAP IW FND 250

IW_SCS                200         0000           -         Screen Scraping

Thanks again

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your system status already showing component GW_CORE, IW_BEP and IW_FND installed which are nothing but gateway component. (refer Installing SAP NetWeaver Gateway Components - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library for more information)

Kindly let us know what more information are you looking for?

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar, thanks for reply, accessible

when i wanted to use SEGW t-code, there was allways alert about t-code which isnt acessable, but now why i dont know everything seems ok i hope it will work, now i will try to connect mobile device. And there is a question if u can help me , from a mobile device, can i push some data to SAP system via Gateway and ODATA. ?

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did a pa0006 user search application like Create a Gateway Service: Mobile Apps with SAP Gateway and PhoneGap (Part 1) - YouTube   

this video but end of operation i had an error via RESTClient on Firefox, Error was like that

1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  2. <error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance">
  3.   <code>HTTP/500/E/Internal Server Error</code>
  4.   <message> Call of service /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZTA_WP_USER_SEARCH_SRV/ terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system IDS : Syntax error in program /IWCOR/CL_REST_HTTP_HANDLER===CP .The error occurred on the application server SRVSAP. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE.If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system IDS in transaction ST22. If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server SRVSAP in transaction SM21. If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process in transaction ST11 on the application server SRVSAP. You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator. </message>
  5. </error>

what might it cause this error?

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tamer,

It means that notes are yet to applied.

Search in SCN. There are many threads mentioning notes required.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3385905

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (0)