Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery distribution error

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not being able to distribute an inbound delivery from the ERP to the EWM system.

Everyt time I get the error:

"Item    XXX  is not supported in EWM and cannot be distributed "

I've had earlier successfully transfered the item in the EWM system. Cannot find the cause of the error.

Anybody who has faced a similar error, kindly help.

Regards,
Oritra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra,

I got the same error and I debugged and found that the error was coming because system was determining ;Reference movement type for WM from material movements' value as 999, when it should have been 101.

The issue was coming because the qty/value update indicator was not set for plant valuation area. Once that was set, inbound delivery was distributed successfully.

Regards,

Namita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra,

You should create the perticular item in wearhouse view in EWM and save it properly and go to OMS2 in ECC select material type and double click on qty/value update and select your valuation area it should be flaged.

Best regards.

VIJAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also faced the same error and followed the process mentioned, it worked for a material with Material type VERP but not with FERT. Even though for both the value/qty update was ticked for the same Valuation area. I tried hit n trail and deleted and rechecked it once again. It worked for VERP material type but for FERT it is giving the same error. Any clues ?

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check Sloc for line item.

Regards

Suraj