cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility of having NW Gateway over SAP CLM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a Customer requirement of using NW Gateway over SAP CLM. Can this forum please confirm if this is feasible?

To be precise:

We need to use NW Gateway on SAP CLM to expose the CLM RFCs as oData services and consume them in SAPUI5. The second is quite possible, I understand. My doubt is whether we can install NW Gateway on SAP CLM system to achieve our goal.

Any pointer is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Mickey.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if SAP CLM is NW system then yes you can add on gateway components on it. refer SAP help Installing SAP NetWeaver Gateway Components - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library which provides the add-on components and NW version information.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra.

Hi Experts,

Can anyone confirm if SAP CLM falls under NetWeaver Business Suite? I am afraid, as I do not see this when I search for NWBusiness Suite Solutions. But I need to be definite before we go back to client with an answer.

Appreciate your time and knowledge!

Cheers,

Mickey.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

based on and SAP Sourcing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , it is clear that CLM is part of SAP Sourcing which is part of business suite.

Again SAP Sourcing is part of SAP SRM which is of course part of business suite.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mickey,

All you require is a NW system to install a SAP NW Gateway (not even Business Suite required). If the basis version is 7.01+, then you are all good (you may have to apply SPs though). If the Basis version is 740, Gateway is preinstalled.

Click here for prerequisites.

Thanks

Krishna