Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to soap scenario - soap response error

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am using pi 731 single stack.

the scenario is idoc to soap. the message mapping is working fine and output is generated successfully.

the message is failing in mesage monitor and communication channel monitor. error is -

Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: Response message contains an errorXIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: VEN-OMI-1007:

This scenario is async scenario. How to soap remove this response message error.

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Run the output of mapping via SOAP UI and see what response you are getting over there. Seems the request is reaching the target correctly but failing there.....

Cheers

Kanes

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its idoc sender and soap receiver.

how can i run soap ui test in this case as soap sender is not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow these steps to perform the SOAP UI test

1) Import the WSDL in the SOAP UI project (You would have got the WSDL from third party)

2) Specify the correct target URL (it should automatically come up after you import the WSDL)

3) Run the mapping in ESR and copy-paste this output payload in SOAP UI

4) Provide the authentication details i.e. user id and password

5) Run

It should give you the error response back. Hope it helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

IDoc to Soap scenario we have to import wsdl at receiver end and map the field from the mapping document but some times receiver end some changes may happen. if it is correct only your mapping we have to conclude from the below points.

1. Check the mapping in Message Mapping and Operation Mapping Test and conclude.

2. you should check url from receiver that is correct or wrong.

3. ask the wsdl from receiver end.

the given ED and receiver side application is same this type of error will not come.

Please check at receiver application or else what ever new fields are added in reciver may be miss mach of ED.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Asynchronous Inbound Interface ? Also make sure that , you mentioned correct SOAP action in receiver SOAP Channel and correct encoding header ?

Ask for trace from receiver system (SOAP web service hosting system ). As ,receiver system will have more clear error information than error information available in PI system.

Thanks

Hari.

Message was edited by: HariKumar Vemuri

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i am using async inbound interface..

soap action is correct ,how to check encoding header,will receiver soap system will tel dis.

trace i ll get frm receiver.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Accepted encoding information will be given by receiver system. If you can get trace from Receiver system , you will find exact error of failure (My assumption is PI configuration is not having any issues).

Thanks

Hari.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just load the WSDL or URL(mentioned in the receiver SOAP channel ) in SOAP UI and give input (out come of message mapping ) and check you are getting expected out put in receiver system (As interface is Asynchronous , you should get HTTP 200 message in SOAP UI Tool).

Thanks

Hari.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is in the request data or format. Please import the WSDL again.

you can check the wsdl header by changing your target url like below in the browser

URL?WSDL

regards,

Harish