cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on SAP PI 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for the Trigger file concept in SAP PI 7.4 Single Stack system . I am aware that using File adapter  by choosing Transport Protocol as "NFS " and selecting Additional files ----> File List : option we can achieve .

in our current system there is no NFS Mode . So i am looking for other alternative which i can achieve in SAP PI 7.4 Single Stack .

Requirement :  Trying to invoke PI to send the abc.xml file from the shared folder (Which is the target system for PI )  once it receives abc.trg  .

Please do help me out in this .

Thank you

Regards,

Khan .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

I am working  on PI 7.4 SP5 and I am able to use NFS.

Please check with BASIS team or raise a note to  SAP. You need a NFS mode to resolve the issue.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Actually i am working on Sync Async methodology in PI 7.4 Single Stack .  Our requirement is PI needs to pick the xml file ( abc.xml)   from shared folder  as soon as it receives abc.trg  file in the shared folder  .

I am able to place the abc.trg  using File receiver channel , Transport mode : NFS .

but not able to pick abc.xml using File sender channel .Transport mode : NFS.

is there any process to check the read write permission for the shared folder which we can ask basis to work on ?

Please help in this regard .

regards

Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to use PayloadSwap bean to swap ur attachment i.e. abc.xml with trigger file i.e. abc.trg and then dump abc.xml as main document on target system.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

What is the underlying operating system of the shared area?

Regards

Anupam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Thanks for all your valuable replies . I got my issue resolved by taking help from Basis team as suggested by Anupam . Thanks for the suggestions

Regards,

Aziz khan .