Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daemon for import Master Agreements Problem

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem regarding importing Master Agreements. In the process I get in a CLM ftp folder a file to create a Master Agreement. Everything goes ok.

The import is according a Schedule Task, but when the master agreement is created it doesn't recognize the document owner even when the user exists.

Instead being the designated user, the Document Owner is the System Daemon. I checked the profile users and the user has in the proflie permissions to

import Master Agreements.

Any Idea what could be happening.

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Did you add the user to the collaborators list. or perhaps if the user is the same for all Agreements, then you can schedule the task with the user Id. (that has to be the document owner).

Prasad

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thank you very much for your answers, I found the problem in my particular case. The problem is that we created the users in lowercase and the user in the ECC are created with uppercase.

We made some testing yesterday and we change the user from uppercase to lowercase before the scheduletask imported the file. Once the change was done, the schudule task ran and it imported the file succesfully.

Best Regards

Answers (0)