Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with OMA files between environments

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a Problem migrating, Clauses, sections and Contract Document Templates between enviroments.

We have to make some corrections to the Contract Document Templates directly in PRD and i have to migrate that corrections to QA. I Created the OMA file in PRD first for Clauses and i get the next error:

"Import failed: no class id found for: extension.ccprd.contractgen.clause"

After checking configurations I Found out that I used external ID of the Context: CCQAS for QAS and CCPRD for Production, so the objects are not recognized in QAs since the External id of the context is different, is there a way I can migrate the Clauses, creating another context but keeping the Clauses in the context CCQAS? How can i do this Object Migration?

I really appreciate your answers.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the requirements for the use of object migration is to have the context setup the same in the two systems.  The cluster and directories should also be the same (ID wise).  Finally they all have to be on the same version/support pack level.   As you can see from the UI, the external id of the context is not edittable.  To protect yourself from further issues with Object Migration, it would be best to do a writeback from production into QA and redo the clause work.  Keep in mind the writeback will fix the incompatible setup problem but you will lose all previously unmigrated configurations.

Regards,

Gary

Answers (0)