cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary invoice

parmanandshinde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts we have configured supplementary invoice process for Price diff. after implementation process we came to know that Qty updated twice in books one is through original invoice & second through supplementary invoice we want of supplementary invoice Quantity should not posted in books of accounts only values should be posted pl guide me on above issue & provide me suitable solution at earilest Thanks in advance Regards Paramanand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what steps you followed to complete that cycle.  May be you can try with Invoice Correct Request functionality after cancelling the Supplementary Invoice.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Parmanand,

As per my understanding what your trying to do is charge customer with the extra amount which is in addition to the invoice amount. The amount in the supplementary invoice will be known at a later stage than creation of invoice, hope I am understanding it correct.

You want to rasie this supplementary invoice only in case of price difference between the actual price and invoice price.

If my understanding is correct then you should use invoice correction request were in you can just correct the price without any quantity posting as suggested by Lakshmipathi sir.

Please try and let us know if it works

Regards

Naveen K

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shinde,

The Supplementary Invoice you are talking about, what I think, is nothing but the Debit Memo against the original invoice.

I do not know how you have configured it and why you are saying that double posting of quantity.

Have you treated the Supplementary Invoice "SD document category" as 'M-Invoice' in VOFA?
If yes then you have to treat this as Debit memo category which is 'P-Debit memo'.

Hope this is clear to you. Let me know your point view on that.

Thanks,

Suman

parmanandshinde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Suman Thanks for quick reply i have checked in VOFA SD document category treated as  P-Debit Memo can it is possible while creation of debit memo only Values can be posted in accounts Regards paramanand