Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide the select-options fields on radiobutton select in webdynpro

0 Kudos

hi

Could you please help how to hide the select-option fields in webdynpro

there are four radio buttons

for every radiobutton there is corresponding the select_option filed is associated to it

user as only provision select  one radio button and reset of the select-option fileds should be hidden

which ever the radio button is selected corresponding the select-options fileld should be displayed

please find the attachement below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nine Maddy,

We dont have option of visible and invisible for select options.

only the option is: setting visible option to the Viewcontainer UI element.

If we use REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM( ), you have to create select option once again and the data will be last which is set ealier.

For reference:

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

i am also looking for this same solution, i need to hide/unhide select options depending on condition.

i have used the IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS->REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM . and create selection item depending on condition.

So from the UI perspective, it works fine.. the choosen select options are available as expected.

But since we are removing the selec option item, when we come back to the same layout.. the select option is always initialized. i need the values to be retained what was entered previously.

Let me know if you come across a proper solution for hiding selec options.. rather than deleting and creating  it everytime.

Thanks & Regards,

tashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nine,

To hide select options you should use interface method REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM of IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS.

Sample code :

Write the below code in the Event handler of Radio Button.

DATA lv_r_helper_class TYPE REF TO if_wd_select_options.

lv_r_helper_class = lo_interfacecontroller->init_selection_screen(
).

lv_r_helper_Class->REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM(exporting i_id = 'Select_option1_id1').

This will hide first select option of your screen.Similarly pass select_option_id2 to hide it and so on.

Regards,

Ravikiran.k