cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Scheduling in sales order item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order with a item ... ordered qty is 100.

Required delivery date is 18.04.2014

On that day, confirmed quanity is only 50

Today, ie.. 21.04.2014  the available quantity is 100

What should I do to do a rescheduling process inorder to update the confirmed qty to 100.

I tried V_V2 but this did not work.

Thanks in advance,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As correctly pointed out - please search before posting. I came across this SCN Wiki page on ATP recently and found it to be particularly useful. There are tons of other information already out there.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kiran ,

as per lakshmipathi given solution to u r issue .i think u r are facing any other issue kindly let me know .

i will also give some more information regarding to your issue .if you want to reshudule date with ATP check means , double click on item and click on sechudule tab .change the date and it automatcally ask total 100 qty for ATP check or if you cant able to do ATP check due to any validation, change the line item qty to 50 and create one more line item with another 50 qty .

Regards

C.B Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, input that sale order and execute.  Now from the top menu bar, click on "Edit > Check availability" so that the entire quantity would be (100) made available for PGI.  Incidentally, I would also request you to search the forum or Google with the text availability check so that you will find lot of discussions taken place. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Can you explain your issue with some more details .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.