cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining sequence of ATP check in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we want that while creating the sales order Product allocation check should occur first then ATP check in ECC we do not have APO system here.

Is there any configuration settings or any user exits are available to achieve the same ?

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

As per standard SAP R/3, depending on settings maintianed in the scheduline category and requirement class, first availability check is performed and then confirmed quantity from ATP will be checked against product allocations. If no quantity is confirmed from ATP, check against product allocations also failed even there is sufficient product allocation quantity. In SAP R/3 your required functionality is not possible. Product allocations will be done based on ATP quantities.Can you please recheck the business requirement why Product allocations first and then ATP check.

Warm Regards

Siva B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let me know whether currently, it is happening or not?  For information, in IMG, SAP has given a provision through which, availability check will happen against product allocation.   Please test and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi G,

Currently its doing ATP check first then Allocation, i have checked doing ATP check against product allocation.

Our requirement is to do Allocation first and then ATP, Please help with some user exits or enhancements to achieve this.

Thanks,

Vinay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two exits are there EXIT_SAPLQUOT_001 and EXIT_SAPLQUOT_002 which are related to Product Allocations but I am not sure, how far this would be helpful to you.  I think, if business process warrants you to deviate the standard functionality, then it is better to raise an OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi