Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code is not changing in back-end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SRM Tecnical/ Functional consultants ,

i am working <b>In SRM5.0 Ver in classic scenario:</b>

<b>Present:</b> If i change the tax code in the shopping cart from the default tax code. Only default tax code is moving to bac-end purchase order.

<b>Required:</b> What i need is by changing the tax code in shopping cart from default , the changed (new)tax code should reflect in back-endconcened purchase order.

i got the new tax code using the function module <b>BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL</b> . in the tables E_TAX we can get the new tax code. How can i pass this new tax code to back-end Purchase order ?

Can you please suggest how can i do this?

Regards

Badari Talanki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Badari,

You need to implement BADI for this requirement.

BADI Name : BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

Please see the documentation for this BADI in SE18 transactions

Using Business Add-In BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW you can change all the

data that is transferred to the backend system for generation of a purchase order. This includes, for example, the item data, the account assignment data, and texts.

All the shopping cart data is available as input parameters.

<b>As of SAP SRM 5.0, unlike in past releases, all SC data is available for transfer into the backend. New BAdIs have been developed to import this data and transfer it to backend BAPIs (backend systems from R/3 4.70: new BAPIs [BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and BAPI_RS_CREATE1]) when they are called, so that follow-on documents are supplied with and enriched by additional fields and information. Since item hierarchy information is being transferred, it is also possible to represent structured items in backend documents.</b>

You can still find the BAdIs for generating backend documents in the IMG for Supplier Relationship Management by choosing SRM Server -> Business Add-Ins [BAdIs]) -> Follow-On Document Generation in the Backend System

See all links in documentation.

Regards,Nishant