cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Scenarios for spl screening A1, A2, B1, B2, c1, C2 and C3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one explain about the special senarios for SPL screening like A1, A2, B1, B2, and C1, C2, and C3.

I have little bit confuse when we use these scenarios can any one explain in details if possible.

Thanks in advance for who explain briefly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Below are the brief points on the scenario's that you just asked to be described.

A1:- SPL screening done during transfer itself i.e. immediately or synchronously for GTS business Partners against all SPL files

A2:-SPL screening done during transfer itself i.e immediately or synchronously for GTS documents for partner addresses against all SPL files

B1:-Periodic Screening done against all SPL files for GTS Business Partners

B2:-Periodic Screening done against all SPL files for GTS Documents for Partner Addresses

C1:- Periodic Screening done aagainst Delta SPL files for GTS Business Partners

C2:-Periodic Screening done against Delta SPL files for GTS Documents for Partner Addresses

Apart from these, there are other scenarios as well. Which are as follows.

S1:-SPL screening done during transfer itself for GTS business Partners against all SPL files but in simulation mode

S2:-SPL screening done during transfer itself  for GTS documents for partner addresses against all SPL files but in simulation mode

These above 2 are similar to Scenario A1 and A2 but in simulation mode.

But I am not sure about the C3 scenario asked above. Probally other experts can put a light on it.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much aman,

I really appreciate your answer mention by you above.

Can you please explain what is Delta Spl Files and simulation mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your feedback. Please find my answers  to the above queries as below:-

Delta SPL files:- These are the latest files that are received from the SPL Data Providers with the  latest additions/Deletions  of  Parties/Partners in the Master or  Main  SPL files provided by that Data Providers. earlier. This ensures that the system remains in sync. with the latest regulations. and any change is  being taken care with suitable settings  in the system search.

Simulation Mode:- It is  a functionality that had been used at different places in the SAP GTS system and it do as its name signifies.. It is used to simulate the effect of a particular run on the system and associated master data. In this case, it is very useful as a test SPL check to see whether a new  partner address would be blocked by the system for business transactions as  if in a live SPL check..

If there are no further queries, please mark this thread as solved, if this was all that you asked for in this thread.

Regards,

Aman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

There is no scenario C3, but the there are also these, in addition to the ones described by Aman:

O3:- SPL off-line screening of independent addresses.

S3:- SPL off-line screening of independend addresses, but in simulation mode.

But to answer your question; you don't really have to be aware of the "scenario".  It is taken care of automatically by your use of the relevant Transaction.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much its nice i really appreciate your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information of Mr. Aman & Mr.  Dave.

It is very useful information

Can you please guide me to see this screen in the application please.

Thanking you

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave ,

Thanks for your reply, since we don't really have to do anything on it and  It is taken care of automatically by the use of the relevant Transaction. could you please let me know in the 

Menu Path-GTS area menu-Sanctioned Party List Screening – Logistic. we have certain screenings . when we do those screenings ?

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Dave.

I have situation as below.

Document is released in GTS due to false match.

But after running B2 job again it is blocking the document next day or after some days.

User has to release again same document.

User is claiming for repeated work.

Moreover BP is not blocked with SPL.

Any solution?