cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST not calculating on Delivery Charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

I have a issue in my PO cst is calculating on delivery charges but while posting MIRO document CST not calculating on delivery charges its showing tax code 'V0' for delivery charges. Please suggest me with a solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Can i know your GR accounting entries.so that i can help you accordingly.

WR,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you check the condition type  for Taxes in your system.

have you maintain the condition in basic setting of calculation taxes in Finance

Finance accounting- finance accounting global settings , tax on sales and purchase ,basic settings

and do you maintain the tax code along with GL account in OB40 .and also check in OBCN t code is any missing the standard settings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

Thanks for replying, my requirement cst for base amount is captured during migo but the cst for delivery charges to be posted while posting invoice, and it should be posted to cst account.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

First clear be on your requirement, and tell me why you are adding CST in your MM pricing procedure.

CST is a legal tax which needs to pay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear User,

Thanks for reply, my query is that cst for delivery charges are not accounting to cst account instead it is accounting to price difference account and delivery charges account. So please suggest me with a solution for accounting cst on delivery charges to cst account.

Thanks.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have to provide more detail. The fact that english is not your native language makes it harder for us to understand your situation.

Show us the current posting for Goods Receipt and invoice posting, and then your intended postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jo,

I mean to say that for CST on delivery charges is not accounting to the CST account. But it is accounting to price difference document and delivery account. Please suggest me a solution. I want the cst for delivery charges to be accounted to cst account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain an accounting Key for  CST condition in Tax pricing condition in OBQ3.

Assign the G/L accounts in OB40.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are basically saying the same thing as the original post, and not what I asked for. It doesn't seem like you want to bother providing the information I need to help you, so I won't bother wasting more time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mallinath,

CST is not calculated from tax procedure, it is calculated through pricing schema from MM pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I understand, you have a CST condition type in the pricing schema and want to calculate this on the freight charges and then charge it to a CST account?

Assuming your CST condition type has been set up correctly and calculates on the freight, define a new transaction key in SPRO->MM->Purchasing->Conditions

Assign the CST account to this key in OBYC.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the screenshot of GR accounting document.

Regards,

AKPT

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure (M/08)  see the accrual Key which you have assigned to the CST pricing condition.

That  key , in OBYC you should assign the CST GL account  instead of  the Delivery charges GL account.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using del category condition for your CST calculated in MM pricing schema? if you have you assigned the freight vendor in tht condition in the PO?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you add the planned delivery cost to your PO and the tax is calculating correctly, the actual tax will be calculated once you post the MIRO for "Goods/Services". If you select the planned delivery cost option in MIRO, the tax code can be zero tax code, since that tax will be calculated with invoice for goods.

You may check whether the correct tax amount (based on material cost + delivery cost) is calculated while you select the "Goods/Services" option in MIRO for the PO. Then post the MIRO for planned delivery cost with zero tax code. Please check the scenario and revert back.

Additionally, refer the doc:

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biju,

I have checked everything its not getting calculated. Actually for delivery charges the tax code is taken as "V0" in MIRO, so CST for delivery charges should pick from the pricing schema which is not happening. Please suggest for any changes.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

If tax code is ZERO in MIRO how it will calculate the CST on delivery charges.

Change the Tax code in MIRO which is having only CST in MIRO so that it will calculate the CST.

Check the amount after simulation and post it...

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During invoice (MIRO), tax code will flow from Purchase Order to Invoice- You have following options:

Option:1=> You need remove default tax code in MIRO header (as tax code set as default entry in MIRO).As needed by you keep selecting CST tax code, just select check box of "Calculate tax" and check details to enter total invoice value by having balance ZERO and post document.

Option:2=> Check your CST condition type present and assign to your tax procedure in following path:

SPRO --- > Logistics general ---> tax on Goods Movements--- > India ----> Condition-Based Excise Determination ---- > Classify Condition Types

Option:3=> Cross check validity period of CST condition type with your CST tax code in FV13 t.code,

if not available- just extend validity period in t.code:FV12

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if tax code is updated in PO after MIGO then system will not pick in MIRO that tax code by default you can remove V0 code and add CST tax code there in tax code tab in MIRO

Regards,

mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

We are not calculating cst on tax code basis , we maintain tax code "V0" for delivery charges in MIRO, so system is picking from pricing schema. I think there should be some configuration for delivery condition type in pricing schema. Please suggest me a solution.

Thanks,

Shyam

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please send - screen shot of your pricing schema for delivery condition type

Thanking you

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

THanks for reply but we are not calculating cst for delivery charges through tax code instead we are using pricing schema, so please suggest me with a solution.

THanks,

Shyam

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try maintain Conditions value in FV11 -- against delivery charges vendor

Thanking you

Mahesh

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check first Tax code in PO - CST condition - value - (JVCS - load on Material / JVCZ - CST receivable ) check both conditions ,

Check in FV12 - conditions maintained or not while posting MIRO .

then now can do MIRO , CST will come .

Thanking you

Mahesh