cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Posting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting HRMD_A06 idoc to R/3 system.When i check in SXMB_MONI,the status shows that " Message has error status on outbound side".When i check in SM58 i get the following " PIAFUSER----No authorisation to send IDOC with message type HRMD_A.

I have sap* authorisation in XI but in the R/3 system where i am goin to post the IDOC i have limited authorisations.Is it due to this inconsistancy or is there some other setting or configuration that needs to be done in R/3.

As in XI i have maintained the RFC destination which is working fine.Also I have done Port maintainence in IDX1 and metadata load in IDX2.

In R/3 i have created partner profile in we20.Is there anything else that needs to be done.

Awaiting for ur reply

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit it is problem with userid and password of RFC user or with some authorization issuse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before sending or receiving IDOC we have to do some configurations in XI and r/3.

Follow this web logs to do this configurations.

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

ALE SETTINGS are used to tranfer data from SAP TO SAP systems...or NON SAP SYSTEMs with in company boundaries...

for those steps(ALE SETTINGS) have a look at this link..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

regards

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar problem and managed to resolve it by adding the correct authorisations to RFC_USER on my R/3 system. For some reason the error message did not contain this username as the one with the problem ... but with some "trial and error" I eventually figured out that the problem is with this username.

Regards,

Liesel

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your authorization for the user;

Ref:

From Note: 837595

Authorization object S_RFC

Field name RFC_TYPE value FUGR

Field name RFC_NAME value EDIMEXT, SDTX

Field name ACTVT value 16

Authorization object S_IDOCDEFT

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name EDI_CIM value ' '

Field name EDI_DOC value TXTRAW01

Field name EDI_TCD value WE30

Authorization object S_CTS_ADMI

Field name CTS_ADMFCT value TABL

Authorization object S_TABU_DIS

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name DICBERCLS value

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following,

1. the RFC destination create in XI for the R3 system should have the user id of your R3 system.

2. The note : 837595 contains all the authorizations needed to post an Idoc. Make sure that you have these authorizations for your R3 user id being used in XI in the RFC destination.

Regards

Bhavesh