Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a style and adjust the point size(decrease) under font session.Map this style to the screen field and check once..This may temporarily solve the issue

Regards,

Sravanthi

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Can any one help me

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

You need to make the screen field multi-line to allow wrapping.  You do this by pointing the screen field to a multi-line string property that has been defined.  Since you are using complex table data and probably an update rule to accomplish this, you don't have a multi-line field to point to.  A trick I use is to create a string property in the Main Object called DummyWrap.  Set up DummyWrap to allow word wrapping and carriage returns by checking those boxes on the property definition.  Then point your screenfield to: Main Object -> DummyWrap Property.  Also do not give this screen field a vertical row height, leave it set to Auto.  This will allow the field to grow automatically when there is too much text.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I tried it didn't work to me ,

i made row height in the screen field level to auto, then i have checked the boxes of carriage return and autowrap at transaction property level and also object level.

but still i see the values are still truncated.

Regards,

Gupta

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

Can you please provide screen shots of all screens involved from Editor?  What you have described should be working.

What version of Agentry server and iOS client are you using?

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Jason,

Here are the screen shots

Agentry 6.0.38

IOS 7

Regards,

Gupta

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

It may be that the older version of your client is causing the problem.  Could you upgrade to a newer release and try it again?  On your current version, try setting the height of the field to 2 or 3 and see if that works for you.

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Jason,

I already did but not successful.

Regards,

Gupta

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

Already did which?

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Jason,

I tried increasing the height but it didn't work.

Regards,

Gupta

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gupta,

Even after making the transaction property word wrap and carriage return enabled, or before?  You should get a different result now.  If not, you definitely need a newer client version.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share what kind of app you are developing? What exactly you have tried to reach this stage? Mention steps.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

kngupta141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

It is development for IOS. During create or on edit of an activity i have question field in my screen where i have update rule which pulls data from complex tables based on certain criteria.

After the data is pulled i see the data is getting truncated.

Regards,

Gupta