Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document splitting

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have issue with Document splitting

for document splitting i have to enter cost centre and profit centre in Invoice .

But i have not created any of them .Could any 1 share document to create CC and PC so also docuemtn splitting document so as to create Cost centre and profit centre and start with document splitting

regards

kaushal ghedia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create profit center from KES1 and Cost center from KS01 but this is very very important configuration. for learning you can create and check there will no issue but for real configuration you have to take expertise for modules...

Regards,

mukesh

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

Pls give full details about the problem and what you know --are you learning SAP-FI as user. First learn the SAP-FI&CO Process and understand  config and master data creation...then go for....

1.Document splitting process it need to be configure in the system if you are using  SAP-ECC6.0 version,

2.Based on Company/client requirement FI & CO org structure set up for CO and then PCA/CCA can be created.

3. If you are learning in the process in SAP IDES client , then  check the Company code which is having the  fI & CO Org setup and PCA/CCA already created and use the same Profit/Cost centers and go for document splitting config steps and then enter the details......

You can search related document in Google  or in this forum...

All the best....

idreddy

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

HI irala

I am learning SAP but learnig of my comapanies system . So when i post invoice I want to enter cost centre and profit centre .So for that i need to define them and do some assignment .So can u explain me how do i define CC,PC, segment and how do i link it to invoice so that i can entre it in my invoice

Regards

kaushal

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

You pls learn the basic like:

1. New GL Concepts and Document splitting config and its use.

2. Requirement of Profit center Accounting,its need and how  you can create and related steps...

2. Controlling-Module Basics and Org Structure, Cost Element(CE),Cost Object like Cost Center Accounting(CCA),Internal order(IO),Product Costing(PC) and Profitability Analysis (COPA)  requirements and its importance and how to create ?  configure steps etc...

If you know  or dealing FI  areas only, then ask CO consultant to teach the above or try to learn , then you will come across ,what is Cost Object and its importance ,then you can fully aware  and perform well.

Thanks

idreddy