cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not copying the roles when using Copy request

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing the issue while using the copy request option in GRC AC10.0.

Roles are not getting copied from the existing request to new request despite selecting the right option in the step 1 of the copy request.

Any idea about this issue.

Our GRC is system is at SP14.

Thanks in advance

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

please kindly check the following SAP notes :

1982896 - UAM: Fuzzy Search is not working on User ID and copy request is not copying line items.

1956354 - UAM: Copy request is not considering EUP default value for 'Request for' field

Let me know if it helped.

Best regards, Andrzej

0 Kudos

Dear Andrzej,

Thanks. I will implement these notes and let you know if the issue resolved or not

Best regards

Hari

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

we had similar issues. In may case role status for production was PRD. I got recommendation to reconfigure and change (at least on sample of roles) from  PRD to PRO , then reimport to change the corresponding attribute for all the production roles in order to get roles to come into the request when using Copy Request functionality.

I will update how this worked out in may case - but I guess it is worth to try at least,

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

We had this issue, and Filip's solution above is exactly what I had to do to resolve it, so I endorse trying that to fix it.

Gretchen

0 Kudos

Dear Andrzej,

Thanks. Our issue is resolved after implementing the notes suggested by you.

Best regards

Hari

AndrzejP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Happy to help.

Best regards, Andrzej

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we did tests today and I confirm what I have written above - it works when you switch the role status to PRO and re-import the roles.

Filip

btw: we will rise the note to SAP OSS about this as this is definitely a bug.