cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify archive because archive doesn't contain digsig manifest file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are performing a upgrade from 7.3 to 7.4. Generated the stack file containing all latest patches from marketplace.

During the configuration phase, we get the validation queue as OK, but there is a warning message stating

"Verification of Signed components finished with status warning "

Check verify-signed-content.log

When checking the VERIFY-SIGNED-CONTENT.LOG file, there are around 5 patches of components with warning messages as below

PM [Warning]: Cannot verify archive /saptest/ABC/VCKITBI06P_1-20010062.SCA : Cannot perform verification, because archive /saptest/ABC/VCKITBI06P_1-20010062.SCA does not contain a META-INF/SAP_DIGSIG_MANIFEST.MF file.

We opened the SCA file and indeed the META-INF/SAP_DIGSIG_MANIFEST.MF file is missing.

All other components have this manifest file and have been successfully verified except for this 5 patches.

My query is how do we sort this out. Tried downloading the SCA files many times, still the same issue.

Is there any issue if I continue the step ignoring this warning?

Has anyone faced similar issues. Pls Suggest

regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

I ran into something like this not long ago when applying a support stack for my SolMan system.  You can safely ignore the warning about digital signatures.

Regards,

Matt

Answers (0)