cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing HMRC Interfaces in PI 7.4 dual stack system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the PI 7.4 dual stack system in our landscape, and we need to configure interfaces to HMRC. I am aware that it is now possible to develop the HMRC interfaces in the Java-only manner, as per Barry Neaves's blogs, but would it still be a better idea for me to configure these interfaces in the dual stack manner, since we have the dual stack PI system in our landscape and even the most recent guides from SAP still talk about the dual stack approach of developing these interfaces.

Also, as of now, the BASIS team has enabled the PI system for HTTPs communication using Java as the SSL provider. Just in case if we go for the dual stack approach for HMRC interfaces, then I assume we would have to import the Government's certificates in the ABAP stack (STRUST) and not into the NWA. So in this case, would it create any problems if on one hand PI is SSL enabled on Java and the Government's certificates are on the ABAP stack? Kindly advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyotika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotika,

It will not create any problem if you maintain certificates in the both the stacks, but remember only one of the PSE provider can be used at a time.

Regards,

Krupa

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotika,

for HTTPS on dual stack you need to import the certificate in STRUST, Please refer the below doc

regards,

Harish