Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding node failed in IDM console

srilakshmi_s2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When we do a Find in Identity store with "Find tasks or jobs only" checked , getting this error "Finding node failed , Error: Dh , Description :Type mismatch " , This used to work normally before.

Please advise.

Version :7.2 ,SP8 P3

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was an error in the Oracle schema where it gives this error if there were no matches found. If there were matches then it worked fine. There was some difference in searching for a string (task or job name) or a number (task or job ID) if I remember correctly. Numbers may have failed completely. I'll try to look up the note(s) for better details once I'm out of the meetings today.

Message was edited by: Per Krabsetsve

srilakshmi_s2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Per,

We have DB2 database .

However I observed that this happens ,when I try to search the task id of the ordered/unordered group . The search opens any other job whose jobid matches with the taskid (of the ord/unord group )in the search field. Else I get the error mentioned.

On the other hand , as you have quoted , when I try to search the same ordered/unordered group with the task name,it gives the right result.

Thanks

Sri

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sri,

This probably means you're having some database related issues. Make sure that all components of IDM are on the same Version and Service pack. Also double check that there are no database related processes going on (migration, upgrade, etc.)

Matt

srilakshmi_s2
Participant
0 Kudos

Matt ,

THanks for the response.

Versions are updated properly for the IDM components .And database related issues were recently fixed.

THanks

Sri