cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create success factors csv directory path in sap ?

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to make a directory path for success factors csv exporting in sap. what should i do ? where can i start ? where can i make this directory path like "SFactors" , "E:\SFactors" ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal.

where can i start ? where can i make this directory path like "SFactors" , "E:\SFactors" ?

Logon to server on which SAP server is running. Go to E:\Drive and create a folder SFactors .

Check whether you can traverse to this folder using SAP transaction code AL11.

In AL11 double click the entry Sfactors and you should be able to view contents from E:\Sfactors.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kori,

Firstly thank you it is very important for me .

I created a folder E:\SFactors in server.

For AL11 when i double clicked SFactors , there are 2 columns like that

Administ18.04.201409:04:12.
SYSTEM31.12.197923:00:00..

Is it working right now ? What should i do for RFC user ? Customer talks about rfc user and authorization to folder ? How can i associate with RFC dialog user ? Should i create rfc user ?

Regards

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

Is it working right now ? What should i do for RFC user ? Customer talks about rfc user and authorization to folder ? How can i associate with RFC dialog user ? Should i create rfc user ?

Yes you can now view the contents of the folder SFactors using your ID.

I can't comment much on the RFC users as I have no clue on your integration scenario. You may refer an example of integration using PI in the link below

If your scenario is as below

Create a CSV file from SAP and Successfactors can do FTP to the SAP server and pull the file.

Sol: You need to create a ftpuser on successfactors . Write a script in SAP server to connect to successfactor server using ftpuser. Copy the files from SAP server to Successfactor using ftp commands. No RFC user required here.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kori,

With this customer request "Success Factors CSV file to extract the required directory on the SAP server. Success Factors taken after the files from this directory will be thrown into the sftp's.".

Should i follow your link ?

Best Regards

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

Follow the example which I suggested in response above. using SFTP you may copy the file from SAP server to SF server.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

where can i make this directory path like "SFactors" , "E:\SFactors" ?

If your requirement is to create a directory under Tx AL11 then you may follow this article which provides an example how to create a directory in Tx AL11.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41952

On the other hand I do see that from the screen shot attached that you have already set it up.

In that case I don't know what your requirement is.

With this customer request "Success Factors CSV file to extract the required directory on the SAP server. Success Factors taken after the files from this directory will be thrown into the sftp's.".

If the requirement is to extract data from SAP system to the OS level in CSV format then you can do that and once extracted you can copy the files to the required destination.

If this is not the requirement then your question lacks clarity.

Regards

RB

Answers (0)