cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Header pricing condition behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The vendor system will send us a final total tax value for the order into our SAP system through IDoc. I created a new header condition in SAP and mapped it to the IDoc. The condition class in header condition type is "C" and calc. type is "B".

My problem is that the tax which we get from vendor is adding up in the sales order depending on the number of line items.

If the vendor sends us tax value as "10" in the IDoc, the total tax in sales order should be "10". But in sales order every line is taking tax value as "10" and if there are 2 lines items the total tax is 10 + 10 = 20.

I do not want the tax to add up or distribute in sales order. what should I do? please suggest?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your last line makes me confused.  Not sure what exactly you were expecting the system to behave.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the error. The screenshot information is the correct one.

"I do not want the tax to add up or distribute in sales order. what should I do? please suggest?"

The vendor sends us one total tax amount for the whole order. We get this tax amount through orders05 and this should be the total tax on the sales order.

Say if vendor is sending us tax = $10, I want the total tax value in the sales order to be $10. Thats the reason I created header tax condition type in SAP.

But currently what's happening is, if sales order has 2 line items, the $10 is getting applied to each line item when created from the IDoc. Finally the total tax shows as $20.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screen shows a different Condition Class and Condition category.  By the way, ensure your condition type is checked for header and Group condition.

G. Lakshmipathi