cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Problem in cj88 for work order...!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Am beginner for PS. Am facing problem in settlement CJ88 transaction.

Case1:

Actually we are following certain procedure like PR->PO->MIGO->MIRO->CJ88 for procuring project stocks where we can do the final settlement in CJ88 and the amount is posted to relevant G/L account.

Case2:

But when we try to post the settlement followed by the procedure WorkOrder(IW01)->PR->PO->MIGO->MIRO for the Order stock system is not posting the settlement amount. Even though its showing the status as No Error & Processed successfully no accounting document is generated.

And also am using same WBS element,Equipment no,function location for both the scenarios settlement working fine only for first scenario.

Please help with the inputs where i missed any config or how to solve this.

Thanks in advance,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neveen,

Looking like no consumption posting has been done yet. In Cji3 -> check the consumption G/L is containing any cost line items. Settlement run executed for the consumption G/L cost not for the cost of inventory G/L.

*rewards if it is useful.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

for your 2nd option you are doing wrong procedure like work order in that case you have to create service entry sheet which you did not mentioned, so flow is :

Work Order

PR

PO

SES cnf

MIRO Vendor Payment

Settlement

let me know if any concern?

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Actually i forgot to mention,  am doing the procedure as what you said only PR->PO->AC03->ML81N->MIRO->KO88. Even after running KO88 its going without error and accounting document gets generated.But when i check the report in S_ALR_87013611 its not showing the amount anywhere for that cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CJIC and period also. give the screen shot.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

I checked in CJIC its showing error as

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in 2 case - Use/check --  PR- PO - Service entry sheet - MIRO - Monthly settlement and Final settlement - for that WBS element -

and check settlement rules -in CJ20N - release status -

are you following line item settlement process

Reports

S_ALR_87013542    

CJI5

CJI3

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have checked PR- PO - Service entry sheet - MIRO - Monthly settlement and Final settlement - for that WBS element and also settlement rules -in CJ20N - release status its in release only .

but when i ran the S_ALR_87013542  amount is showing under Actual costs and Plan as

But when i ran the report S_ALR_87013611 amount is not showing for the account under actual costs

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

whatever executed report that is for Cost centre actual cost report , Please Use S_ALR_87013542  for project system

Thanking you

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is in Case(2), values are visible in CJI3/CJIC? Also your settlement rule is generated automatically?

What is your settlement receiver?

Regards

Shishir