Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we dont have that option .

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

We do not have rights to delete any questions posted on forum. As elaborated by Bhavesh that why you want to delete threads?

Even if you want to delete it questions you have to contact SDN team on sdn@sap.com.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot delete the questions / threads posted by you.

You can EDIT the threads and remove all the contents, but why would you want to do that?

Until you are not doing something wrong, it is absolutely ok even if you look at some of your earlier posts and realise that your answer was incorrect. Nobody on SDN or anywhere has not made mistakes. We all do !

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh..thanks a lot and tell me

i posted a question.... that post contains my email id.... and i want to delete it from that particular message...

as u said how can i edit a posted message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Click on your question/post, on the top right hand side near to the subject you will find one link just before the Reply link. Click on that link and now you can edit your message.

Once you have edited your message it will ask to save it. Click on the save button below to save the chages edited by you.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the very first icon u can find on ur message is ur edit option.... one with a pencil over a conversation image

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i delete my resolved/unresolver questions...mean to say questions posted in the forum