cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Adapter for HP QC (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know, HP has recently launched the version 12 of HP QC.

We plan to use Solution Manager (7.1) in combination with HP QC (12).

The only version of Solution Manager Adapter for HP QC I can find on SAP Market place is ST-QCA 100.

Do you know if there is a newer version of Solution Manager Adapter for HP QC (12) or is it independent of QC version?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

It is independent of QC Version. I recently integrated ALM 11.52 with Solution Manager SP10 using ST QCA 100 and it worked ust fine. Just make sure with SAP that they support the ALM 12 officially, there might be some changes in ALM 12 which *might* give some problems. SAP as of now did not list ALM 12 in their compatibility matrix;

I hope they are using the same Enterprise Integration adapter in ALM 12 that they used in 11.52. If so it should work. Give it a try  !

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Yes, The Adapter Works with HP 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

We are trying to perform HPQC integration with SAP Solution  manager.I am not able to find the ST-QCA adapter on the Marketplace.Do suggest if we need to buy license key and only then we will be able to see it.I saw this on some of the other threads i read.

Thanks

Sumit

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Your S User should have special download authorization to view the ST_QCA component. Please raise a ticket in the relevant component.

Thanks,

Vivek

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Yes you need to have license for that .Please refer below note

Note 1828502:Download SAP Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP (ST-QCA)

Copying the content for your quick reference

Symptom

You need to download SAP Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP (ST-QCA).

Environment

SAP Solution Manager 7.0 or higher.

Reproducing the Issue

1. Navigate to http://service.sap.com/swdc.
  2. Select Search for Software Downloads.
  3. Enter ST-QCA====100
  4. You are unable to find the file to download.

CauseYour customer number is not licensed to download ST-QCA.

Resolution

1. If you are unable to find the ST-QCA, then your customer number is not licensed to download this software.
  2. You can only download the installation packages for which you have acquired the corresponding license.
  3. The license is available from the Contract Department at your subsidiary.
  4. Contacting your SAP Account Manager might be helpful if you have doubts on how to acquire the license.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you both of you.I will proceed as suggested by you.

Regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

We are in the process of Integrating HP ALM 12.20 and Solman 7.1. Please help me to how to download the adapter and how to obtain the license from HP and SAP. If downlaod from SAP its downloading like .SAR file. So please help me to how to use this.

Thanks,

Ramakrishnan T

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will always be a .SAR file.. you need to ask your Basis team to install this plug in on solman.

Dereker
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Where can I find the dependency information between ST-QCA and Solman 7.1/7.2 as shown in your snapshot?

In particular I notice Solman 7.2 does not yet support ST-QCA per note 2227300.

Regards,

Answers (0)