cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK VBRP Invoice Report Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have revenue share reports and have been driving off vbep.   Now I am and change all reports to drive off vbrp and vbrk.  I will not be interested in just revenue share invoices anymore.  I see the sales order connections via lips.  I am wanting to know best practices for getting correct invoice number(fkart) and more important how to limit konv entries.  It appears that SAP is automatically entering the standard price on certain conditions.  The end user is also entering the same condition which is the number that I am interested in.  Looking for standard practice to control this.  It is not happening on a certain condition and I haven't discovered all the conditions that it happens on.  Any help with settings on columns would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Doug,

Check the standard price condition type

Manual entries      D Not possible to process manually

First identify which condition type are allowed to enter manually.

Then in KONV check those condition type entires.

Regards,

Mani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I am not clear with your requirement.  May be you need to rephrase your contents.  If I go through the subject text, I can conclude that you want to generate sales figures for which, there are lot of standard transaction codes are available.  Please search the forum or Google it so that you will find many.

G. Lakshmipathi