cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI SFTP RECEIVER ADAPTER MODULE CONFIGURATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in SFTP adapter. I want to transfer file from proxy to SFTP. I want to output file is in csv format. But now it is in  xml format.

Please help me!!!

My module configuration is in attachment..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

xml.fieldSeparator = ','

Please try the above change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana I changed the xml.fieldSeparator = ,  with xml.fieldSeparator = ','

but unfortunately not ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test the mapping by keeping the payload from sender comm channel. It looks like mapping issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got the problem. You have to modify your target structure in the below format

<row>

<column-name1>ABC</column-name1>

<column-name2>12345</column-name2>

<column-name3>Text1</column-name3>

</row>

Create any parent node and inside that create the sub-eliment STATUS and USERID

something like

MT_Succefactor

<record>

<STATUS>

<USERID>

</record

Then you will get the desired output. Use the below content conversion paramters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

I have problem in csv character format. I can transport the file  but the content of file is spoiled. When I open the file in csv format the turkish characters are spoiled.

I used conversion.charset = utf-8.

The sftp receiver adapter module configuration is in attachment.

Please help me again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change the encoding from UTF-8 to charset=ISO-8859-9. See if that works or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. But it  did not work.  when Conversion.charset= utf-8 , when we open the file with notepad, the Turkish character does not spoiled but with csv file format it is spoiled. When I changed the conversion.charset to ISO-8859-9 it is spoiled again even if I open with notepad.  So what is problem I did not understand really.. My module configuration is in attachment. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody ,

My scenario is JDBC to SFTP scenario. We took data from database and splitted into 4 files.

But there is duplication in our files. For example 10 lines come to file with the same ProductCode. You can see the problem as in attachement.

How can I reduce the 10 lines to 1 line?

How can I avoid duplication with  mapping?

Pls help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please create a separate thread for this issue.

Thnaks,

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to count the number of lines in csv file. If the number of lines exceeds 10000 new csv file opened.

For example ;the name of the file aaa-001.csv  If the line number of csv exceeds the 10000 the additional file will be opened and its name will be aaa-002.csv . In FTP adapter there is this feature but in SFTP I  did not see. Is there any feature that counts the line number in csv file ? Or how can I solve this  issue?

Pls help me!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the file extension as .csv in the file name. Add one more module parameter.

xml.endSeparator = 'nl'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried xml.endSeperator but output file is still empty     Also, in rwb  there was an error :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Transformer Conversion3.0.5226 Error initializing Class: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: (4408) Parameter 'xml.fieldFixedLengths' or 'xml.fieldSeparator' is missing (4409) ; nested exception caused by: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: (4408) Parameter 'xml.fieldFixedLengths' or 'xml.fieldSeparator' is missing (4409) ..

But in receiver channel module configiration these paramaters exist

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi   ceren

Plz chk this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3263334

Mutti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ceren

Can you please remove the parameter xml.fixedLenghtTooShortHandling parameter because that is applicable for fixed Length file.

Then activate the channel in ID and make sure the cache is green. Then perform another test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit ,

I removed xml.fixedLenghtTooShortHandling but the output file is still empty ..

I did not understand why is output file empty?? before the module configuration the output file was in xml format.. Is there any other setting for the content conversion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think so. Have you checked the xml data generated after message mapping?

Have you checked the communication channel in RWB to see whether it is throwing any error

or not.

If possible please provide the xml message generated after mapping and the latest screen shot

of your channel configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I have checked the communication channel in rwb , there is no any error.

Rwb 's screenshot, communication channel' s screenshot and mapping's screenshot are in attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ceren

Please remove the xml.fieldFixedlength paramter because you don't need it.

Only fieldSeparator and endSeparator will be enough.

Below is an example of file content conversion separated by tab