cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Functional & Load Testing XI interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im looking for info on finding automated testing tools for testing xi interfaces.

I believe sap have already monitoring tools to monitoring xi in production. As well sap already has testing tools in different sections of xi to test mapping etc.

But these are for testing a single interface 'more or less' manually.

What I am looking for is to have testing tool(s) for 2 purposes:

<b> - Automated Functional Testing:</b>

This would be more to run automated tests on selected interfaces when maybe onle one is changing but somehow they all have dependncies with another. There would be several advantages including Accuracy, Validation of tests, Time & Cost savings.

<b> - Automated Load Testing:</b>

This would be to test for performance and stability with expected volume of data going through. I would expect to use this when a major changes are being made or when a new set of interfaces are being rolled out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Umar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to test mapping there is a tool called Detroubulator - /people/morten.wittrock/blog/2006/08/15/detroubulator-call-for-beta-testers

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umar,

their are no automated tools available to test in XI as of now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use APACHE JMETER for testing the XI Interfaces. That is the best tool for automating the testcases and also can be used for Performance stastics.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vinayak Kamath

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Umar,

The best option for you is to read https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3330. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]