cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice cancelled but not closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I canceled an invoice using vf11. The S1  canceling document was created but not released to finance. The next day when I tried to release into FI using vf02 I encountered the below message: "Post.Date is infer.to the date of the last posted doc. with same n° range". Can you please advice what should I do to create the accounting document and match it with the invoice?

Thank you,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also have you checked the posting date of your parent document vs Cancellation...

Is there any manual error here??

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Posting date is inferior to last posted document with same number range--is it what you are getting (pl provide the complete error details including message number)

Is there any exits playing their role through your enhancement while SD-FI Interface..

Pl confirm

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The complete message is: "

Post.Date is infer.to the date of the last posted doc. with same n° range

Message no. ZT004

Thank you,

Silvia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not the standard error but due to customized process.  Check with your technical team as to why and what validation is there preventing the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Silvia,

As lakshmipathi said this is a custom error.

Usually at clients any message number starting with a "Z" denotes that some custom client specific logic was written and the error is caused by not meeting that logic. Please ask your ABAP team to assist in debugging the issue.

Thanks,
Ravin

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May this is the Issue with Number Ranges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you for your prompt answer but I am not sure i understand what is the issue.

How can I correct it and release my document into account?

Thank you