cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress web message 56 334

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone tried suppressing the web message 56 334 '100.0% will be assigned acc to trip costs assignment guidelines'?  Thinking of suppressing it as it is not useful at all.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne - might not be useful but also not wrong and not at all something which are a concern by the end user.

I would do nothing against it until all business users complain and the system is not usable because on this message.... 😉

Cheers,

Sigi

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did think about it, though, by supressing the message and eliminating the endusers' question "what is this message about?" you might provoke the question "why is the system changing my cost assignment and not telling me about it?". This depends on your endusers though. Endusers in the Public Sector, for example, like to have feedback via messages and email notifications for possibly everything ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually on the first screen when I just click on 'Save draft' the system prompts the message even before I enter any expense claim, even before I could maintain any cost account assignment!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you been able to suppress the message?  Able to share how to?  Thanks.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yvonne Tan wrote:

Have you been able to suppress the message?  Able to share how to?  Thanks.

No I haven't been able to suppress it because I haven't attempted to do so as I said in my earlier post. Go to SE91 and do a where-used on the message, create external break points for all occurences that you think will be accessed via the WDA and debug them to see where you would have to enhance or modify the business logic. Alternatively you could try creating overwrite exits for the methods save_as_draft and save_expense_report of the assistance class and then manipulate the Bapi Return Tables in there directly.

Cheers, Lukas