Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Live Stock Result Recording Problem

former_member407594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

need urgent help. I have initial stock of material in quality(i.e. stock uploaded by 563 movement type). Inspection plan is assigned for the same material with usage 5. Now i have created inspection lot for that material from QA08 with inspection type 08 having following indicator

'post to insp. stock', 'insp. with mat spec', 'insp with task list', 'automatic assignment', 'check char', 'Q-score procedure' & 'Control InsLot' for each item.

I have got lot created with status "REL" but no inspection plan got attached to it. So my problem is i am unable to do result recording for that lot

Hope i have explained my problem.

Please help me to solve this issue its very very urgent.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member407594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have got the solution, the thing is that instead of 08 now i am using 0800 inspection type to solve my requirement. Earlier for 0800 "Insp. with task list" & "Check char" control indicator was inactive and i was activating it at material level that's why task list was not getting attached.

I am closing this post now.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please chekck Anand's Wiki document on fixing lots with CRTD status.  Pay particular attention to those items involving plans.

If this helps you, please rate the blog as well.

If you don't find an answer after checking all those items, please get back to us with a screen shot of one of the problem lots showing the status screen of the lot.

Craig

htttp://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Inspection+lots+with+CRTD+status-+Causes+and+Remedies

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the MICs.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshy,

1) REL status means i think inspection plan is already assign with inspection lot. Please check once and revert back. (Please provide error msg).

2) If inspection plan is not assinged then check the Key date of inspetion lot.

QA02 --> Tab Insp. Specifications --> Key date (Change as a today date).

Sandip

former_member407594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked inspection lot, there is no inspection plan assign to it, that's why i am not getting "Insp. Specification" tab. In QA02 for that lot i am getting only two tabs i.e. 'ORIGIN', 'SAMPLE'. "Insp. Specification" tab is not there.

Error Message is :

Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot 08XXXXXXXXXX

Message no. QE181

Note : In material master Insp with task list & Check char indicators are active for 08 insp type.

Thnx

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Check once again Material Master  Automatic assignment and  Check Char is check box  has been activated or not.

former_member407594
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad

Thanks for reply. Yes i have checked it. its there but still plan is not getting assign & even im not getting CRTD status also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

I have created same scenario in my development system and found that you have tick both 'insp. with mat spec' and 'insp with task list'.

So, That is the problem where system goes to confuse to choose the specification.

You have to cancel the GR document --> Remove the tick mark 'insp. with mat spec'  from material master --> again do the GR --> new lot will generate with assign task list.

Sandip