cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant not copying to line items VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When I enter Plant in the Sales Order header (RV45A- DWERK), it does not get copied to the line item and message comes: “The delivering plant will not be copied into the existing items. Message no. V1107”.

F1 helps says that: This plant is automatically copied into the sales order item as the default value. How to get the Plant copied to line item?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

this is warning messages not error messages. Please follow Anita bharath suggestion.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr ,

I tired your scenario and it worked fine for me.

check this thread

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It doesn't matters one material belongs to how many plants!!!!!

Material availability can happen only at plant level only( that to at one plant level)

As suggested by our senior member Mr Srinu-have you maintained plant determination??

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plant is determiend automatically form the following sources on the below priority.

1. CMIR

2.Customer master

3.Material master

If you don't maintain on any of the above master then system will keep the plant blank in sales order then you can enter manually.

Plant is item data why you entering header level?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu,

1. We maintain material only in material master. But one material is extended to many plants. So when we create Sales Order, system  do not pick plant from material master.
  2. I know the how plant is determined. But my issue is not this. My concern is something else.
  3. Just to give make system user-friendly, I want when the user enters plant in the field

RV45A- DWERK. It shd be copied to all line items. So in this way user will be saved from entering Plant in every line item.

I hope my issue is now more clr. Pl suggest.

Thanks.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then don't maintain the plant in material master also so that system will keep the line item plant is blank then you could enter in the above field RV45A- DWERK

So in your case since you have already maintained the plant in those materials when there is difference between the item plants to RV45A- DWERK system is giving the above error.

Remove the plant from material master then try, it should work

thanks,

Srinu.