cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase Approval - Grant Approval Does Not Show

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a phase with the following phase type config.

In the phase I have assigned to approvers and one of the approvers have already granted. I am not able to see the grant approval button when I login as the project manager. I am pretty sure that with the above settings, not all approvers had to provide the decision for the phase to be approved. Only one of the assigned approvers had to complete the individual approval for the grant approval button to appear. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Lashan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you able to see the in the approval dashboard ?

Also please check the user id assigned to the decision maker & business partner.

Regards

Ravindra Saraf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not think 1 approval allows the Grant approval of Phase to appear.

Granting allowed indicator - The indicator defines whether the total approval of a phase can be granted even if not all of the decision makers of the approval have agreed. Even in this case, the approval requires that each decision maker has made a decision.

Hopefully, I have gone in the right direction to address this.

The other thing I noticed (and I had a question posted earlier), if the Responsible person on Project is not the Decision Maker, I could not see Grant Approval button on the individual approval.

You could try adding your name as Responsible person and see if that could address it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I am seing the behavior that you mentioned have mentioned where all approvers need to decide. But I do distinctly remember (although I could be mistaken) being able to grant approval for a phase with only 1 of many decision makers providing a decision.

I was wondering if something changed, perhaps in an SP or note. I am on SP11.

Thanks for your response.