cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time taken by Bapiwrapper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know that if in the backend the FM/bapwrapper is taking too much time say 5-6 mins to execute in that case somethimes the sync is failing and in the Worklist monitor its giving a message like no worklist found to be processed..and all everthing goes to wiating state for that particular syncBo.Is there is any recommendation/standard given by SAP in terms of time Takenby FM to execute.

The logic is complex in the backend and thats why it takes time while filtering the data from huge amount of data.Please suggest.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra Phate

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendrakumar,

If you are using the Sync Service, there is a time out parameter that needs to be changed in the ICF. Normal it is set for 5 mins depending on what the installer has set it. If the time exceeds that then the sync process will be killed without any dump or so. Also the worlist will end in I-waiting state. This only happens for Synchronous mode only.

Thanks...

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra Kumar,

let me know if you are using Sync Service or Sync Servlet for synchronisation with the middleware.

Thanks...

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Try the following things.

1. firstly be sure that your function module/ bapi wrapper is working fine. As in it is giving the proper output.

2. In the worklist monitor change all the entries with "waiting" status to "ignore" status before carrying out any further syncs. Keep in mind that you do so for all the "wait status" entries of this appln till date. And i guess you will be better of if you do this for all the other applns as well.

Also kindly tell me what type of sync are you using and the mode.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you sync synchrounously from the client, are you using ABAP Sync Service of Java Sync Servlet? THe worklist that got currently processed which status does it get?

Rgds Thomas