Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate standard sum segment in INVOIC iDoc

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am not sure if I am in the right board but I hope you can point me in the correct direction.

I have to map INVOICE02 to INVOIC EDIFACT format and in the sum segments of the EDIFACT message

I need a sum of all discounts.

Now in WE60 I checked the INVOIC02 structure and saw that in E1EDS01, QUALF='020' I get the sum of "allowances/charges".

But in my iDoc example I do not have an E1EDS01, QUALF='020'.

How can I "activate" or add that standard sum segment to my INVOICE02 iDoc?

Thank you for your help and best regarsd,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe there are no discounts, so it will not appear.

Regards

Waza

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Waza,

thank you for your hint. I checked one of the invoices in SAP ERP and in the head under "Conditions" I can see that there are 2 different Z-rebates and field that contains the sum of the two rebates.

But that sum I can't find in the iDoc.

Do I have to go for a user exit in this case that adds a sum segment to the iDoc containing that

sum of rebates?

Thank you again and best regards,

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Peter,

In the idoc, are the other fields and values populating? If yes, then as Waza said, check if discounts were given in that transaction.

There is no activation per se.

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello TW Typewriter,

thank you for your comment. Yes, other fields are populating. Yes, there are discounts given in the invoice.

I checked one of the invoices in SAP ERP and in the head under "Conditions" I can see that there are 2 different Z-rebates and field that contains the sum of the two rebates.

But that sum I can't find in the iDoc.

I guess I have to sum up discounts myself implementing a user exit and looping over all the positions with possible discounts.

Thank you again and best regards,

Peter

former_member1108130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

I am having similar issue. How did you activate it segment.

Appreciate your response.

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Kala Nagu,

I had to implement a user exit and read all possible discounts and add an E1EDS01 segment with the sum of the discounts.

Best regards,

Peter

former_member1108130
Participant
0 Kudos

I am planning to implement EXIT_SAPLIEDI_101. WHen you added the E1EDS01, did it create a new IDOC?

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kala nagu,

No, I am adding a sum segment to the IDoc to be sent out.

I am doing that in

"EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002": User_EXit Customer Enhancement in Data Segments Billing Document Output

Include: "ZXEDFU02"

Best regards,

Peter