Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Integration Configuration: File truncated

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where we configure an integrated scenario which generally will get a file from the ECC server and paste the file to another FTP server.

The file is generated, from a program in ECC. The program produces more than 10 files in one run. The size of the file is approximately 30mb.

We have a problem at the few last files, the files got truncated at the FTP server.

Has anyone face this problem? Where to check for this?

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone experience this?

Is there something that I can fix? or could this be the problem at the FTP server limitation?

How can I check?

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like you posted it in the wrong forum..

Do you see the complete message in PI after it picks from ECC?

If so try using the "use temporary file option" in your receiver channel(if not already).

Your target application might be reading them while PI is in the processing of writing? You might want to check with your receiver application on that..

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry for the wrong forum, my bad.

I will check for the "user temporary file option".

What I'm thinking is to actually check where the problem is. As you said, I also wonder if there could be chance that PI start reading the file before the file is written successfully, or the receiver start to process the file before PI finished writing the file.

I am planing to use the Availability Time Planning for the Sender CC, to schedule it to be available only after the file is finished processed and asked the receiver to do something similar.

Thank you,

Suwandi C.