cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Adapter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have problem with ABAP Proxy->XI->SOAP scenario. I send data from R/3 via Proxy. I see in the monitor, that message has been processed successfully, however, the SOAP adapter does not send this message to the target. I tried to run a listener on on my local machine on port 80 and sent data from SAP. Again, in monitor successful, but no action in the listener - the message did not arrive. (the adapter was set up to send data to ma local PC). The scenario is async.

Any idea, what could be wrong?

In the receiver SOAP adapter - hoe to set up Target URL? http://<machine>:<port>; or w/o port and it is automatically sent to port 80?

Thanx for answers!

Olain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checl the staus of the receiver SOAP adapter in the Communication Channel Monritoring.

Check if there is a proxy between the XI server and the Listener port and if yes, make sure that the Receiver SOAP adapter has the proxy server entries as well.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thanx for answers..

All the systems are in the local network, so no proxy is there. However, in the communication channel monitoring I get error: connection timed out , can be due to invalid adress.. However, If i try to reach the WS from the SOAPui tool, this web service works...

Any other idea?

Olian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olian,

give correct url details of webserices in SOAP receiver adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olian,

Did you have you look into Communication channel monitoring? Does it have any error msg?

Regards,

Jai Shankar