Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with WBS Short ID

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a upload Program to upload WBS element but upload program is giving error if WBS code will be more then 16 char , since Short ID length is 16 char.

To overcome from this issue i had created Mask ID in Project definition, now upload program is giving other error i.e short id is not an input field.

Since once we defined the mask id , it will make short id field in display mode.

pls suggest how to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Plz recheck the field mapping of your upload program.The WBS code should be mapped to POSID and not POSKI

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

You are right, POSKI was recorded while recording BDC for Upload program,

Now i had removed the POSKI code from upload program and upload program is running perfect without any error msg.

My short ID issue is resolved by maintaining Mask ID in Project definition.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you defined short -id in OPSJ and updated your program and upload files accordingly?

Please check the settings again.

Also make sure that project definition and WBS initials are same in upload files.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What mask ID you have created? And which PD & WBS,you are uploading? Also tell us the procees, you are using in program for WBS creation.

Seems to be error in program/file from which you are uploading WBS. You should first debug the program with the help of your abaper. You'll find the error.

Regards

Shishir