Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure have not updated after SO creation

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

As per business requirement, we want to maintained credit check during consignment process. Here we have unable to stop Consignment Fill-up order with excess credit limit.

EX: In FD32, Customer Credit Limit: 100000

If we create first Consignment Fill-up order with amount 90000 and create second order with amount 15000 than system is allowing to create SO and in FD32, Credit exposure amount not updated in both cases.

I have also active credit limit with item category. Please find the our current setting in VOV8 and OVA8.

Please suggest how can we configure this process.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though you activated the credit active to KBN still system will not update those values to FD32.

This is standard behavior of SAP R/3 system, please see the note SAP 492831 which clearly says credit management for consignment works for consignment issue.Not in Consignment fill up.

I am assuming that the reason could be the consignment fill up does not update the open order values to FD32 is

• Since the consignment fill up is just dumping the stock at customer location, let us assume if the goods are  not sold by the customer to end customer then again we need to get those items back to our ware house so here there is no point of updating the credit values to customer in to FD32
  • And it is not relevant for billing hence there is no point of talking about credit block

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with srinu, and i also assume that  the reason is consignment fill up does not update the open

order values to FD 32.

here stock is only dump at customer location its not sold,because of this fd32 is not updated.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for your response.

Is it possible to update credit exposure after done the delivery and PGI for consignment fill-up order?

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" No "Shatrughan Singh. The reasons already explained, also you could refer the above note.

You could activate credit management for consignment issue.

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (0)