cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in invoice calculation scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dears

I have two calculation schemes ZXXX3 and ZXXX31. The second one was created as a copy of ZXXX3, nothing was changed in it.

I assign the new scheme ZXXX31 to my sales area, create sales order and then create invoice via vf01 for this order without problem.

Then I assign the old scheme ZXXX3 to the same sales area instead ZXXX31, create sales order and try to create an invoice. But I can't save it because is shows me an error "interface RW: document data header are inconsistent for updating"

ECC6.0 system

I have equal sales area, customer, material, data and so on. I have difference only in scheme name. The condition exclusion rules are the same for both schemes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for updating us--keep up this practice of updating in future too.

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally system captures organizational data and master data of the customer in header.(like sales area,Document type,Pricing procedure etc..)

have you checked sales/Billing document type & changes--Probably i think here there a issue in pricing procedure may be at the time of sales order creation some pricing procedure--but at the time of billing some other pricing procedure and hope there is no new pricing at the time of billing???( controlled by your pricing type)

Also why it is hitting RW??

Confirm.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Phanikumar

I check these schemes in the test system, there fore I can take the same customer / material / quantity / organization data and so on. The pricing procedure is the same in sales order and in invoice.

The invoice is hitting RW because the accounting  document is created with reference to invoice, e.g.

Account determination is definited in calculation scheme by accounting key ERL:

The condintions ZPR1 and ZR02 are in different exclusion groups

and these excluding groups are assugned to both calculation schemes.

I've found that if I delete ZR02 condition from ZXXX3 cheme it begins to work. But ZXXX31 works with this condition properly. The scemes were created as copy of each other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update.

Our programmer has found where is the problem. It was Z-development in include ZXVVFU08 special for scheme ZXXX3.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide the screen shot of this error which coming at status bar(because you are telling unable to find Message number--strange)

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Phanikumar

I'm afraid there is not many info in it

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
doesn't let me to open it via right click.

Instead of that, try double clicking on that message.  Update here on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Instead of that, try double clicking on that message.  Update here on the outcome.

No result too. This message is very strange. If you click on it it disappears and appears again

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Then I assign the old scheme ZXXX3 to the same sales

I presume, you intend to mention order type which is nothing but scheme.  If my understanding is correct, I am not sure, why you were assigning your old document type to sales area which should have already been in place.  Also please let me know the error message number.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I try to explain my situation. We have old calculation scheme ZXXX3. It's assigned to a lot of sales areas (more the 300). Our user asked us to add a new condition into this scheme. We did this change and when we tested it in the test system we had the error in invoice "interface RW: document data header are inconsistent for updating". I'm sorry I can't give you the number of this error because the system only shows us the red message and doesn't let me to open it via right click.

Ok, I made the copy of my scheme (new scheme ZXXX31) and assign it to one sales area in test system to test. It works properly. Well, I copied it back from ZXXX31 into ZXXX3 and tried again. ZXXX3 doesn't work. So if the name of the scheme ZXXX31 it works but if it is ZXXX3 it doesn't work.

I really don't want to change calculation scheme for 300 sales areas by hands. Also I'm afraid that somewhere in FI they have any substitution or anything als that can coltrol RW document creation. Unfortunately we haven't FI-consultant now and nobody can check it.