cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice for BOM_Normal material(TAN item category) error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap gurus,

We are facing one production issue.they are creating a SO/Delivery/billing with below line items:

1.Normal material

2.BOM

3 BOM components1

4.BOM components2

5.Normal material

6.Normal material

but while creating billing, the BOM components would be populate automatically by using user exit.

Now issue is while creating billing, its not showing last normal material, i.e. its looks like below

1.Normal material

2.BOM

3 BOM components1

4.BOM components2

5.Normal material

6. MISSING IN BILLING LEVEL

But in document flow the 6th material entry is available with out qty, amount & UOM.

please suggest me on above point, where I have to check?? (We have checked in copy controls but we are not finding any result here)

But This is a very peculiar case where the business scenario has not be identified and the system behavior is random. We are still
analyzing the root cause of the issue, why this happened only for certain invoices and working fine for other invoices with same 6th material.

if now we are creating billing with above (6th normal material) it's working fine.

But in PRD now we have to correct all wrongly populated billing documents and we have to found the issue why its happening.

Please guide me on above.

BR,

Shabs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you explored on the Billing split functionality?  Analyse why the billing is splitting only for the last line item.   Search the forum or Google it with the text Billing split so that you will find in what circumstances a billing split can happen.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

My SD consultant stating that there is no problem with copy controls/split func but as a abaper I have checked in all circumstances..

So its happening only for 5 orders & if we tried to create complete cycle in production SO-->Delry-->Billing it's created successfully.

But now how we can correct the old 5 invoices..

And one strange thing is in VBRP table the last material ENTRY is not showing but in flow VBFA the material entry is showing without qty, item no and UOM.

Request you to suggest me how to resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,

Shabs

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already said, it could be invoice split which your SD consultant should find out.   Based on various parameters, an invoice will split into multiple and unless I dont know the exact reason, I am sorry  I cant guide you.   Better ask your SD guy to post here what exactly his issue, after doing some research from SD side.   As an ABAPer, I feel, it will be dificult and you may not be knowing where to check. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

We have gone through VTFA & VTLA its showing Single invoice and even we saw in flow it also have only one invoice.

But client need solution immediately. They have to share invoice details to customer.

So is there any temporary solution to overcome this.

Thanks,

Shabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

We are planning to ask the above point to SAP.

BR,

Shabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could any one help me on this....

Thanks,

Shabareesh