cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.1.0.4 configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

currently Im trying to create connection from a iphone (work manager app installed) to an SAP Backend. Everything is set up and running (agentry server). Everytime i want to reach the server i get the next error message:

(On my iPhone)

Requesting Public Key from Server

SSL Invalid Chain

Communications error (14)

Connection failed

Ending transmission

(On backend log)

error:2006F067:BIO routines:BIO_read:connect error, ..\Socket\openSSLsockets.cpp#893:OpenSSLstreamSocket::SSLStreamSocket::checkSSLerror

Please can someone help me with this?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The error you are seeing indicates that the certificate presented by the Agentry server to the client (iPhone) is not trusted or the name on the certificate does not match the server name entered on the Agentry Client.

If you generate your own certificate for the Agentry server you will need to install the root CA certificate used to sign it as a trusted authority on the iPhone.  I usually just email the root certificate file to myself and open it from the mail app on the phone to install.

Secondly even if the root CA is trusted, the name you enter when connecting the first time must match the name on the certificate.  For example if the certificate is generated for myserver.mydomain.com but when I enter the server infomration on the iPhone I only enter myserver as the name even though the netowrk will properly route the connection to the server using only the hostname I will still get an error since what I entered doesn't match what is on the certificate.  I believe you will get a different error message but it is still a key thing to consider.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salih,

Are you using your own SSL certificate or the default one?

If you are using your SSL certificate then make sure you have given the right password in configurations.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge