cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get message ID's with reference to PO numbers.

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

There is requirement that we need to resend the messages manually from sproxy for a particular interface, they gave only the PO numbers.

How can I check the Message IDs corresponding to the PO numbers?

I created a UDMS but we require the time ranges also, that which we doesn't have.

Can you please help me in this...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sunita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha

Unfortunately there is no standard transaction by which you can get the message id from the PO number.

You can try to configure to user defined message search in ECC system using PO number as search field. After you do that you will be able to see the messages in MONI using PO number.

Check this document for more details

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/803b22cf-ad75-2f10-0790-da055f2e8...

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Indrajit,

Is there any way to find, when the create/change PO's has been triggered(exact date and time)?

Regards,

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use transaction ME23N to check when the purchase order was created or changed

Check this. It may help you

http://www.olemiss.edu/projects/sap/MM_DISPLAY_P0_PR_INFORMATION_9_02.pdf

abranjan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Another way of finding the create date for PO is through SE11 (or SE16) in ECC.

Check for the field AEDAT in table EKKO. (For items, AEDAT in EKPO)

You can define the PO range that you have in hand there and get the create date out from table entries.

Check if that helps you.

Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for yr replies.

In (my project) PI production system the successful messages are not saved more than 2 days.

I created an UDMS in ECC system and I fetched the message ID's using PO numbers. This is the only way that I can do. I got the time ranges from the client.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Sunita

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

I think you can use the same UDMS option in PI to capture PO number along with message ID.

To capture Message ID, use custom dynamic configuration header either by setting in module code or in mapping UDF code

Best Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti