cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change salesman in invoicing after period closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to change the salesman in:

sales order

invoice (sd)

invoice (FI doc)

best regards,

adnan abbasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adnan

As our experts said you can do like that , before that let me know one thing,  you want to change sales man for this particular order or No. of order.

Usually  system picks sales man form corresponding customer master, if you want to change permanently you can change in corresponding customer master.

There is another process to change sales man for group of customers. let me know if you want to do this.

hope this can help you.

Regards.

Yuvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u tell me the particular process for changing of sales person fro group of customers?

best regards,

adnan abbasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adnan,

As we can change the sales person by manually, and it will reflects subsequent documents,

If it is for one sales order we can do it manually but if you want to change sales man for No.of orders then we can use T-code  MASS for this.

T code MASS

Enter KNA1 table and execute

select the table KNVP and execute it

Enter the required selection criteria for which customers and sales area you need change sales person

Select the icon select fields

Choose required field Employee personal No.(Sales man) for which data has to change.

Change the Employee name, save it

it will effect to all the customers at a time.

Regards

Yuvaraj.:)

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi adnan abbasi,

Once the invoice is saved and accounting document is generated than you cannot edit the invoice and not able to make any changes.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards

Gurtej Singh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Invoice is Posted you cannot change the sales men in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change Sales person manually during order creation in partner function tab if the sales person belongs to same sales area, and it reflects subsequent document ( Invoice )

VA01 -> Goto -> Header -> Partner - > Sales Person