cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection error in Integration Designer perspective in NWDS for SAP PO 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a POC in SAP PO 7.4 version single stack. In the graphical editor in Intergration Designer perspective, I am facing an unusual error.

While assigning Interface to Business Component or while adding the Mapping, I am getting the error " Connection no longer exists. Do you want to re-establish the connection?" Event after selecting "Yes" nothing happens , the error re-appears. The Integration Directory perspective is not able to connect  to ESR. Please suggest. I have maintained all connection parametes correctly as I could add once the Sender Interface to Sender Business Component earlier.

I have added some information in the attachment.

Step 1: Connecting to Integration Directory. After filling the credentials, I get a next pop up.

Step 2: Re-enter credentials. Nothing happens the pop-up appears again. If I cancel , I get the error in Step 3.

Step 3: If I press Ok, I am somehow able to connect to Integration Directory and can start with developing I-flow.

Step 4: When I try to add Interfaces or Mapping I get this error " Connection no longer exists. Do you want to re-establish the connection?" Event after selecting "Yes" nothing happens , the error re-appears.

Please suggest .

Regards,
Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar issue yesterday. Make sure that your proxy settings are correct?

My proxy was native and should be on direct.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing the proxy from Native to Direct solved the issue! Thanks a lot for the help!

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear you got things sorted out.

For Reference: For me with NWDS 7.31 SP 11 PAT 0002 HTTPS didn't work (having Proxy on native or direct didn't change anything).

Using NWDS 7.31 SP 12 PAT 0000 HTTPS worked like a charm (having proxy on native)

PI is now on 7.40 SP 7 AEX

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Glad to hear it.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue? We are also facing the exact same problem. Kindly share the solution.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For me workaround was not using HTTPS. I'm not sure if this should be considered a bug in NWDS. My current Version is 7.31 SP11. PI is 7.40 SP05 (as of Patching PI there was not NWDS 7.31 SP12)

HTH

Cheers

Jens